This hole was designed to look like the inside of a smart phone:
Thursday, July 26, 2012
national building museum: mini golf!
A few weeks ago we headed into D.C. for a Saturday adventure. We started at the National Building Museum. They have a fantastic temporary exhibit there right now—a miniature golf course with holes designed by local architects. Seriously cool. We had a great time playing the course. I pretty much had the best game of my life with five holes-in-one. I even managed to get my ball in the hole on the crazy skate ramp. It was exciting. I highly recommend checking out the course while you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello, my name is Daniel and I was an SOM intern working on the "hole" with the vertical wooden 2x2s lit from beneath. I don't actually have any good pictures of people playing on the hole and I really like your pictures. Would it be possible to use a couple in my portfolio? Is there an email address I can contact you by? Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you soon.
ReplyDeleteIt may actually be better if you write to my email. it's trombonerun@gmail.com
DeleteCheers